Technical Support Analyst I
Customer Happiness Coordinator
ESO Solutions is looking for fun, detail oriented people who love fixing problems and making customers happy.
Working at ESO
Come help shape the future of healthcare. If you like solving difficult problems while making a difference, you’ll like working with us.
At ESO, we’re innovative problem solvers with a passion for moving healthcare forward. We have a team of talented people who enjoy coming to work every day in an established, cutting edge company that has worked hard to maintain its start-up feel. We’re dedicated to solving some of healthcare’s most difficult problems through data and collaboration. If you’ve been looking for a challenge and aren’t satisfied with just showing up to work…let’s talk.
A little about us
At ESO it isn’t enough to provide a software product. We provide wicked cool, clinically sophisticated, well-designed tools that make our customers’ jobs easier. Our products provide them the data to make the right decisions for their communities and help them collaborate with other areas of the healthcare system. The result? Patients get the absolute best care possible. And we’re just getting started.
Our team is made up of technologists, medical experts, data gurus, photographers, cyclists, and aspiring guitarists. The unifying force is our passion for what we do. We embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas, not job titles.
A little about you, if you’re for us
- You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with the next great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you get a chance to write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a match. We are building the company we want to work for every day and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the new ESO.
- You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1,000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out work independently.
- You believe in our customers. We use our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees to get ESOers in front of our customers. You enjoy getting firsthand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You can’t make a difference at ESO if you don’t understand our customers.
As part of our Customer Happiness Assurance department you are responsible for making sure our customers are happy and successful. This department doesn’t sit around waiting for customers to call with their problems; they constantly look for potential problems and reach out to our customers before they know there is one. While we love to be original, we’ve borrowed a line from Ford Motor Company: Customer happiness is Job One.
More about what you’ll be doing
You see yourself as the customers advocate within ESO and will set yourself on fire and run through the halls if your customers are not being taken care of properly – figuratively speaking of course. Our insurance doesn’t cover this.
You are fluent in both English and Tech. Our customers treat patients, not computers. They won’t talk to you about supraventricular tachycardia and you shouldn’t talk to them about SQL. In other words, you can make complex technology simple and never talk down to a customer because they don’t understand the intricacies of our software.
You have a sense of urgency and when our customer is in pain, you are in pain. Our customers are 911. What most run from, they run towards. You appreciate that and aren’t okay with our software making their job more difficult.
You have exceptional communication skills and work to keep the customer up to date on their support requests. If you have a great sense-of-humor you get 25 bonus points.
You are super detail-oriented. No matter how minuscule, it doesn't slip by you.
Follow through is your middle name. No problem is resolved until the customer has told you it is resolved.
You want to be involved in all aspects of the software and relish the opportunity to be part of product regression testing prior to product releases and service packs.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
- Proven experience with Windows Operating systems XP, Vista, and Windows 7 and Windows 8, as well as all of the common web browsers.
- You have experience working in a technical support call center and your current peers and management will tell us you are their superstar. Customers insist on talking with you when they call for support!
- You have worked customer support tracking tools and understand their importance. Hint… this may be discussed in your interview process. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- We like icing on the cake. Experience in EMS would make our jaw drop! We will be calling your references, so when we call they should tell us we’d be idiots not to hire you.
- You have integrity… No jokes about this one.