ESO Solutions’ Legal Department is growing… we are searching for a seasoned Contract Manager.
Working at ESO
Come help shape the future of healthcare. If you like solving difficult problems while making a difference, you’ll like working with us.
At ESO, we’re innovative problem solvers with a passion for moving healthcare forward. We have a team of talented people who enjoy coming to work every day in an established, cutting edge company that has worked hard to maintain that start-up feel. We’re dedicated to solving healthcare’s most difficult problems through data and collaboration. If you’ve been looking for a challenge and aren’t satisfied with just showing up to work…let’s talk.
A little about us
At ESO it isn’t enough to provide a software product. We provide wicked cool, clinically sophisticated, sexy tools that make our customers’ jobs easier and provide them the data to make the right decisions for their communities and allow them to collaborate with other areas of the healthcare system to assure patients get the absolute best care possible. And we’re just getting started.
Our team is made up of technologists, EMS experts, data gurus, photographers, cyclists, and aspiring guitarists. The unifying force is our passion for what we do. We believe there is always more than one way to skin that cat so we embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas not job titles.
A little about you, if you’re for us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with the next great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you get a chance to write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a good fit. We are building the company we want to work for every day and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the new ESO. Ideas trump job titles.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. The only thing that should CYA at ESO is a pair of jeans. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out a ton of work independently.
You believe in our customers. We use our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees to get ESOers in front of our customers. You enjoy getting first hand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You can’t make a difference at ESO if you don’t understand our customer.
You’ll help ESO’s Director of Contracts with all phases of the customer contracting process, from calling up prospects and crafting compromises, to detailed legal review, to everything in between.
More about what you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for all aspects of ESO’s customer contracts lifecycle including review, negotiation, execution, closing, and renewal.
- You will interface directly with our sales team to paper new transactions and guide them through contract issues
- You will interface directly with prospects or customers to create compromises over contract issues
- You will roll up your sleeves and get anything else done when called upon.
- This position will report directly to the Director of Contracts.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3+ years of software contract management experience
- Highly developed: (1) negotiation skills, (2) organization and analytical skills, (3) attention to detail, (4) work ethic, (5) business process skills, and (6) problem-solving skills;
- Ability to step in and negotiate deals immediately;
- Ability to confidently guide conversations when speaking to potential customers and/or their attorneys
- Ability to quickly take what you’ve learned and apply it in new situations;
- Ability to assess cross-functional impact and work to minimize that impact on sales, implementation, and finance;
- Ability to appropriately escalate and “bottom-line” atypical business or customer requests; and
- You are passionate about what you do and want to know how your work impacts ESO’s success.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of HIPAA/HITECH and State Privacy Laws
- Familiar with public procurement and/or contracting with large hospital systems
- Possess a sixth sense of what it takes to get a deal over the line
- Experience using Salesforce.com