ESO is searching for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, Facilities Specialist to focus on serving the needs of our team and facilities. This role will partner with our operations team to ensure that our space is ready for the day to day functions of our vibrant workspace. The ideal candidate should be an optimistic, self-starter who enjoys serving others.
Working at ESO
We’re an established company that has worked hard to maintain a start-up feeling, while we’re growing quickly. Our team is made up of super-talented people who believe that it isn’t enough to just provide a software product. We provide incredibly cool, clinically and operationally sophisticated, well-designed tools and data services that make our customers’ jobs easier.
Our products provide practitioners and leaders in emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals with the data to better serve their communities in times of need through planning, prevention and improved community safety and healthcare outcomes. The result? Communities are safer and patients get the absolute best care possible. And our vision goes way beyond that.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit group of technologists, fire, EMS and medical experts, data gurus, cyclists, gamers, photographers, foodies, dog lovers, aspiring guitarists and much more. The unifying force is our passion for what we do – turning data into actionable information that improves community safety and healthcare.
We embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas, not job titles. We have fun and challenge each other to be our best.
A Little About You, If You’re Right for Us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a match — we are building the company we want to work for every day, and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the future of ESO.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 200 “A” players than 1,000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out work independently.
You believe in our customers. You enjoy getting firsthand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You know that to make a difference at ESO, you need to understand our customers. You’re the kind of person who would find it inspiring to meet customers at our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees.
The Facilities Specialist will be a team oriented hard worker who can manage duties and expectations in an upbeat and effective manner. They will need to take pride in our facilities, ensuring its presentation and readiness for all team members and guests. We pride ourselves in having a great company culture and being one of the best places to work, we see this role as someone who will add that culture and be an extension of the care that we have for our staff.
More About What You’ll Be Doing
* Maintain a neat, clean and safe work environment
* Keep restrooms stocked with all necessities and clean throughout the day (mirrors, sinks, vanities, toilets, floors)
* Keep showers clean and ready to use throughout the day
* Maintain public areas by removing litter and cleaning spills
* Maintain break room function and cleanliness
* Maintain conference room cleanliness and efficiency
* Replace light bulbs as needed
* Monitor the exterior of the building removing litter and other debris, sweeping standing water maintaining a neat and orderly appearance
* Maintain flexibility as things arise to meet the needs of the office day to day
* This position requires moderate lifting and moving of equipment, as well as use of ladders, brooms, and mop
As an ESOer you will be responsible for bringing your “A” game daily. You will have a high energy level, a fantastic work ethic, an approachable, can-do-now attitude, and a personal style that energizes and uplifts other ESOers.
The Stuff You Must Have To Give Us A Resume
* Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter with the ability to operate independently as well as in a team
* High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
* Exceptional communication skills
* Flexible, innovative, able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
* An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
* Desire to be part of a new adventure, where your efforts will truly have an impact on our future success
* Have we mentioned being tenacious?
* And love for serving others and being a part of a team