Product Marketing Specialist
As a member of ESO’s marketing team, you will become an internal expert on our products and support the strategies that drive our key audiences to purchase and use our best-in-class software.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Gain a clear understanding of our key audiences, their buying criteria, motivators and pain points.
- Collaborate to develop and refine segmentation of current and potential audiences.
- Assist in developing product positioning, compelling messaging and marketing strategies for ESO product lines.
- Support marketing and sales teams with product launches, go-to-market plans, sales enablement and other marketing activities.
- Research and monitor industry trends, competitor insights and news to make recommendations and optimize product marketing efforts.
- Maintain product briefs, document internal processes and be an internal advocate for the product marketing function.
- Create sales tools and collateral to better communicate product capabilities and value proposition including case studies, whitepapers and blog posts.
What You Need to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency using Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with a variety of marketing concepts, practices and deliverables
- Experience conducting marketing research and performing data analysis
- Solid written communication and project management skills
- The ability to move quickly and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with a knack for seeing the insights that make us all go “aha”
Nice to Have:
Experience using Salesforce.com
Previous experience in either healthcare or SaaS-based companies
Knowledge of healthcare data trends
Quantitative analysis skills