Prospect Campaign Specialist/Manager
Prospect Campaign Specialist/Manager
ESO is searching for a highly motivated, tenacious, prospect campaign manager to drive prospect interactions from the top of the funnel through to qualified sales opportunities. This role will be part of the demand generation team and work in close collaboration with our product and event marketing team members.
Working at ESO
We’re an established company that has worked hard to maintain a start-up feeling, even though we’re growing quickly. Our team is made up of super-talented people who believe that it isn’t enough to just provide a software product. We provide incredibly cool, clinically sophisticated, tools and data services that make the jobs of paramedics, firefighters, doctors, and nurses easier. The result? Patients get the absolute best care possible.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit group of technologists, medical experts, data gurus, cyclists, gamers, photographers, foodies, dog lovers, aspiring guitarists and much more. The unifying force is our passion for what we do.
A Little About You, If You’re Right for Us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a match.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1,000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out work independently.
You believe in our customers. You know that to make a difference at ESO, you need to understand our customers. You’re the kind of person who would find it inspiring to meet customers at our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees.
You’ll help expand ESO’s ability to serve health and public safety organizations through multichannel, integrated, and data-driven marketing. You will nurture prospective new customers through the buyer’s journey.
More about what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for driving a pipeline of new business opportunities to help the ESO sales team meet aggressive bookings targets. You will
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing to identify target prospects and messaging
- Develop and execute campaign strategy to nurture prospects through the buyer’s journey using tactics such as email marketing, webinars, advertising, etc
- Contribute to overall strategy and lead demand gen tactics for tradeshows
- Identify gaps, manage hygiene, reduce decay, and develop growth strategies for prospect database
- Take a data-driven test-and-learn approach to quickly iterate and optimize to drive the most traffic and leads; identify opportunities to scale the successes
- Roll up your sleeves for needs we can’t even anticipate yet
This position will report directly to the Director of Demand Gen.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
- Stellar written communication and project management skills
- Thorough understanding and practical application of buyer’s journey
- Obsession with creating a full and efficient marketing funnel
- Strong work ethic and go-getter attitude
- Ability to quickly take what you’ve learned and apply it in new situations
- Passionate about what you do and want to know how your work impacts ESO’s success
Nice to have
- Previous experience in healthcare and/or government industries
- Previous experience in SFDC, Pardot, GoToWebinar and/or Asana
- 4-6 years of relevant professional experience