Regional Account Manager
ESO is searching for a dynamic, relationship driven sales professionals. Regional Account Managers (RAMs) are key members of the ESO team responsible for sales to the Emergency Medical Services and Fire industry. Your charter will be to develop new business within your assigned region. This is true solution sales.
Working at ESO
Come help shape the future of healthcare. If you like solving difficult problems while making a difference, you’ll like working with us.
At ESO, we’re innovative problem solvers with a passion for moving healthcare forward. We have a team of talented people who enjoy coming to work every day in an established, cutting-edge company that has worked hard to maintain its start-up feel. We’re dedicated to solving some of healthcare’s most difficult problems through data and collaboration. If you’ve been looking for a challenge and aren’t satisfied with just showing up to work…let’s talk.
A little about us
At ESO it isn’t enough to provide a software product. We provide wicked cool, clinically sophisticated, well-designed tools that make our customers’ jobs easier. Our products provide them the data to make the right decisions for their communities and help them collaborate with other areas of the healthcare system. The result? Patients get the absolute best care possible. And we’re just getting started.
Our team is made up of technologists, medical experts, data gurus, photographers, cyclists, and aspiring guitarists. The unifying force is our passion for what we do. We embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas, not job titles.
A little about you, if you’re for us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with the next great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you get a chance to write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a match. We are building the company we want to work for every day and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the new ESO.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1,000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out work independently.
You believe in our customers. We use our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees to get ESOers in front of our customers. You enjoy getting firsthand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You can’t make a difference at ESO if you don’t understand our customers.
The Regional Account Manager position is an expansion role to support our growth and allow us to continue to capitalize on the exciting opportunities in our space. The right candidate should have a track record of success in software and solution selling as well as new business development. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the pre-hospital space, the revenue cycle management space, SaaS technology, and healthcare as a whole. The RAM is the key contact for customers and prospects to learn about our solutions through webinars and on-site demonstrations, so top-notch presentation skills are a must. If you are a self-motivated expert ‘hunter’, success-driven team player, and are passionate about changing healthcare, you’ll fit in great here.
More about what you’ll be doing with us
You will be joining a fun group of sales superstars that work together to drive market share and client happiness, as we continue to add solutions to our portfolio. You will be positioning and selling the full product suite, with the support of a team of seasoned subject matter experts.
Here’s just a snapshot of what a day-in-the-life will look like with the team:
- Meet and exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned territory through direct sales, channel partners, current clients and other channels.
- Identify potential growth areas, key accounts, and generate new opportunities.
- Prepare quality presentations, reports, price quotes and other related materials.
- Conduct product web-based and in-person presentations, educational events and meetings.
- Be aware of competition, competitive issues and products in the Emergency Medical Services and Fire industries.
- Attend and participate in Sales Meetings, Accelerator Sessions and Tradeshows.
- Promote recurring business by maintaining quality relationships with the current customer base and proactively identifying opportunities and issues in established accounts.
- Meticulously maintain our customer relationship management (CRM) – Salesforce.
- Analyze and monitor sales and customer data. Collaborate on and fulfill tactics for up-selling and delighting our current clients
- Travel in the territory is required.
As an ESOer you will be responsible for bringing your “A” game daily. You will have a high energy level, a fantastic work ethic, an approachable, can-do-now attitude, and a personal style that energizes and uplifts other ESOers.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
- Exceptional relationship skills
- A background in Healthcare, Emergency Medical and Fire Services industries is highly preferred.
- Sales experience with proven results highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency using Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Webinar tools and Salesforce.
- Ability to analyze key metrics and interpret them into actionable data points.
- Ability to operate independently, as well as in a team, inside a fast-moving environment.
- Effectively communicate deal structure, viral relationships and results to Management.
- Ability to multi-task through excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You have a whole gaggle of people who have worked with you, who would highly recommend you, and who will tell us they loved working with you and be happy to provide us with that information upon request.
- Passion, attitude, and integrity are a must…No jokes about this one.