Working at ESO
Come help shape the future of healthcare. If you like solving difficult problems while making a difference, you’ll like working with us.
At ESO, we’re innovative problem solvers with a passion for moving healthcare forward. We have a team of talented people who enjoy coming to work every day in an established, cutting edge company that has worked hard to maintain that start-up feel. We’re dedicated to solving healthcare’s most difficult problems through data and collaboration. If you’ve been looking for a challenge and aren’t satisfied with just showing up to work…let’s talk.
A little about us
At ESO it isn’t enough to provide a software product. We provide wicked cool, clinically sophisticated, sexy tools that make our customers’ jobs easier and provide them the data to make the right decisions for their communities and allow them to collaborate with other areas of the healthcare system to assure patients get the absolute best care possible. And we’re just getting started.
Our team is made up of technologists, EMS experts, data gurus, photographers, cyclists, and aspiring guitarists. The unifying force is our passion for what we do. We embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas not job titles. Everyone has a plaque on their wall that says, “There is no ‘I’ in TEAM” (this may be slightly virtual in some offices).
A little about you, if you’re for us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with the next great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you get a chance to write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a good fit. We are building the company we want to work for every day and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the new ESO. Ideas trump job titles.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out a ton of work independently.
You believe in our customers. We use our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees to get ESOers in front of our customers. You enjoy getting first hand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You can’t make a difference at ESO if you don’t understand our customer.
The Salesforce Administrator is a multi-tasker whose Salesforce expertise rivals that of employees at Salesforce. Not only do you know Salesforce, you live Salesforce.
More about what you’ll be doing
You will be the first ESOer our customers meet post-sale and will be responsible for letting customers know that sales isn’t the only time you get a fantastic experience at ESO. You will ensure the initial implementation process is smooth and easy.
You will provide communication and oversight through the initial phases of implementation. You can expect to:
- Assist, guide, and train Salesforce users across different teams on how to operate basic functions in Salesforce and help find solutions for complex challenges
- Add new users to Salesforce organization, checking system permissions and data access for users and modifying permissions if the case may be
- Assist with maintaining clean data in the Salesforce org, deduplicating or merging accounts, contacts, etc, – either on a bulk scale or individually
- Creating ad hoc or scheduled reports based on requests from Salesforce users across the organization
- Assist with importing data sets of leads, contacts, and accounts gathered from marketing and company events
- Assist with the deal closing process, including reviewing signed contracts, comparing to Salesforce opportunities and executing the closed deal in Salesforce
- Assist with systems integration between Salesforce and associated outside applications for billing and support
The stuff you must have to give us a resume (besides Salesforce expertise)
- The ability to teach basic Salesforce functions to others
- Team player, enjoys helping others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner
Nice to Haves
- SF Admin 201 Certification
- Experience with administrating a SAAS B2B Salesforce org
- Experience with SF Lightning transition
- Experience with CPQ+SF Billing
- Experience with SF systems integration/implementation
- Experience with DemandTools