Web & Inbound Marketing Specialist
ESO is searching for a highly motivated, tenacious, web and inbound marketing specialist to transform our web and social presence into a demand generation machine. This role will be part of the demand generation team and work in close collaboration with our product and event marketing team members.
Working at ESO
We’re an established company that has worked hard to maintain a start-up feeling, even though we’re growing quickly. Our team is made up of super-talented people who believe that it isn’t enough to just provide a software product. We provide incredibly cool, clinically sophisticated, tools and data services that make the jobs of paramedics, firefighters, doctors, and nurses easier. The result? Patients get the absolute best care possible.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit group of technologists, medical experts, data gurus, cyclists, gamers, photographers, foodies, dog lovers, aspiring guitarists and much more. The unifying force is our passion for what we do.
A Little About You, If You’re Right for Us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a match.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1,000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out work independently.
You believe in our customers. You know that to make a difference at ESO, you need to understand our customers. You’re the kind of person who would find it inspiring to meet customers at our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees.
You’ll help bring ESO to thousands of paramedics, firefighters, and emergency care workers through effective, creative, and data-driven digital marketing. You’ll drive results through website engagement, social media, content marketing, search engine optimization and digital advertising.
More about what you’ll be doing
You will lead web and inbound marketing initiatives and keep tabs on metrics like website conversion, social media engagement, search engine ranking and cost per lead. You will
- Own web strategy, content and performance with emphasis on converting qualified new business leads during “business as usual” times as well as milestones such as product launches and acquisitions
- Grow organic and paid website traffic and leads from target audiences
- Manage partnership and day-to-day communication with all digital agencies/vendors; manage the related budget and results
- Develop and execute the strategy, editorial calendar and cross-company contributions for the company blog and all social media platforms
- Take a data-driven test-and-learn approach to quickly iterate and optimize to drive the most qualified traffic and leads; identify opportunities to scale the successes
- Rolling up your sleeves for needs we can’t even anticipate yet
This position will report directly to the Director of Demand Gen.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
- Stellar written communication and project management skills
- Thorough understanding of and previous experience with inbound marketing
- Competency with Google Analytics and WordPress
- Proficiency in HTML coding
- Strong work ethic and go-getter attitude
- Ability to quickly take what you’ve learned and apply it in new situations
- Passionate about what you do and want to know how your work impacts ESO’s success
Nice to have
- Hubspot Inbound certification
- Mastery of HTML coding
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience