Announcing General Availability: Properties & Inspections
At ESO, our mission is to improve community health and safety through the power of data. By turning data into actionable information, you can move faster during emergencies, enhance situational awareness and learn from your outcomes. Our mission drives us to create products that truly benefit the people and communities we all service, which is why we’re excited to announce the general availability of Properties and Inspections.
Properties and Inspections collects and manages the data fire departments need to successfully develop pre-plans and conduct inspections.
The software includes key features for fire departments conducting pre-plans and inspections including:
- Intuitive User Interface: Records can be created or viewed quickly and easily through top menu navigation, tested and developed with firefighters in the field.
- Configurable Checklists and Fire Code Sets: Knowing that every fire department operates differently, Properties and Inspections features agency-defined checklists to ensure customers only capture the key data they need to complete inspections. Unlimited fire code sets maximize the software’s flexibility.
- Enhanced Visibility into Properties, Pre-Plans and Inspections: Historical data-tracking and a hierarchy for viewing buildings and occupants within a structure lend to improved understanding prior to emergencies occurring.
- Hazardous Chemical Tracking: Chemicals and Tanks allow users to identify dangerous chemicals and tanks stored within a property through the CAMEO® system, developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Cloud–Based: for Efficiency and Security: Properties and Inspections is a SaaS module accessible through cloud-based technologies, so users won’t need to bear the costs of hardware and firmware updates. Additionally, security and product updates can be easily downloaded to Properties and Inspections, keeping users up-to-date.
We encourage you to check out Properties and Inspections for yourself to learn how you can save time, money and improve provider safety while on the job. You can learn more about Properties and Inspections by visiting our product page.