Junior Product Designer
ESO is searching for a creative and passionate junior product designer ready to develop their existing skills by working in a fast-paced, agile environment where designs are driven by data and user research.
Working at ESO
We’re an established company that has worked hard to maintain a start-up feeling, even though we’re growing quickly. Our team is made up of super-talented people who believe that it isn’t enough to just provide a software product. We provide incredibly cool, clinically sophisticated, tools and data services that make the jobs of paramedics, firefighters, doctors, and nurses easier. The result? Patients get the absolute best care possible.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit group of technologists, medical experts, data gurus, cyclists, gamers, photographers, foodies, dog lovers, aspiring guitarists and much more. The unifying force is our passion for what we do.
A Little About You, If You’re Right for Us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a match.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1,000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out work independently.
You believe in our customers. You know that to make a difference at ESO, you need to understand our customers. You’re the kind of person who would find it inspiring to meet customers at our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees.
As a member of ESO’s product design team, you will be collaborating with engineering and business teams to design exciting and meaningful user experiences for mobile and web.
More about what you’ll be doing
- Have a major impact on literally tens of thousands of people who will be interacting with your designs from day one.
- Be a core part of our product team, with impact on all of the features we build.
- Push the envelope on the quality of the experiences we provide.
- Create a consistent and meaningful visual language across a multitude of applications.
- Be the voice of the user, the opinionated advocate for intuitive and beautiful user experiences.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
- Serious passion for design
- Excellent skills with Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree in art, design, psychology or computer science
- Portfolio of previous work